The purpose of ‘The HOOPS 100’ is twofold;
- Raise additional funds for Deal Town Football Club, and,
- Offer a lottery scheme for the benefit of the local community.
The money will be paid into the football club bank account, in the form of donations, and used to fund approved project as agreed by the Board (these may include purchasing of kit, equipment or other associated costs associated in running the football club). Ultimately, this is a fantastic way to support your local football club as well as the opportunity to earn some cash.
HOW IT WORKS
- ‘The HOOPS 100’ is a small society lottery and is open to anyone over the age of 16.
- There are a number of ‘balls’ available for purchase, at a cost of £5 per ball per month. Your allocated number enters you into the monthly draw, on the provision that the ball is purchased.
- Payments must be made in full before the draw; payments must be received by the 25th day of the month, allowing entry into the following month’s draw which will take place on the 01st day of every month.
- A draw will be made on a monthly basis, with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- Prizes shall total 60% of the total prize fund for that month, apportioned as follows;
- 1st Prize – 30%,
- 2nd Prize – 17.5%
- 3rd Prize – 12.5%
So, by way of example, if 100 balls are taken then the monthly pot would be £500. The prize fund would then be as follows;
- 1st Prize – £150.00, 2nd Prize – £87.50, 3rd Prize – £62.50
- The prize draw for December shall be increased to the following;
- 1st Prize – 45%
- 2nd Prize – 30%
- 3rd Prize – 15%
- The draw will be made by a club representative and be drawn publicly.
- The name of the winners, and their ball number, will be shared in the public domain.
- If a winner does not claim their prize, the winnings will be placed into club funds after six months.
‘The HOOPS 100’ will be run by Deal Town Football Club; in case of any dispute the decision of the Board is final.