By Deal Town

Beckenham Town now top the table after they sealed a late victory away at Tunbridge Wells. Despite falling behind just before the break Becks battled back to claim the win and are now two points clear after Chatham Town dropped points at home to Fisher.
Corinthian remain third in the table after a comfortable 3-0 win at Lordswood. Kameron Gyeabour, Oscar Housego and George Snelling all netted for the Hoops as they made it back-to-back wins and extended their unbeaten run to 4 games.
Welling Town won for the 4th League game in a row and now occupy a Club record 5th position in the Premier Division table. Jhoan Tabima’s debut goal for the Boots being the only time the net was ruffled at the Mayfield Stadium.
As always there were plenty of goals in a Bearsted game but it was Glebe that got most of them, just, as Jesse Darko’s late winner gave his side the victory in a thrilling game. The Foxes now sit happily in 8th place with games in hand on all seven sides above them.
Erith Town put on a season-best performance to win 5-0 at home to K Sports with four of the goals coming in the second half. Most noticable name on the scoresheet was that of Danny Gannon, who after around two years out injured, scored late on to help his side to a much deserved three points.
Trey Masikini earned Crowborough Athletic a rare win with his last minute goal proving the difference against Erith & Belvedere. Luke Leppard’s opener had been cancelled out by Tony Hill before Masikini popped up to give the Crows just their second League victory of the campaign.
There was another late winner in the game at the Charles Sports Ground with Deal Town claiming it to send Greenwich Borough home empty handed. The visitors had led twice but the hosts came back and won the match through Steve O’Briens 88th minute penalty.
The points were shared at Holm Park as Hollands & Blair came from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with Sheppey United. Blair had taken the lead before Sheppey scored three but laste goals from Harry Dawes and Callum McGeehan meant that it was a point a-piece.
It was honours even at the Manak Stadium with Punjab United drawing 1-1 with Canterbury City. Matt Day had given City the lead before Rohan Badbhagi levelled for Punjab in the final ten minutes. The hosts remain at the bottom of the table with Canterbury in 4th place.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

More posts you might like...


You will have noticed this but we are proud to announce the main stand is officially the ‘Derek Hares Stand’. Having taken over in 2003,

Read More »


We are delighted to confirm that 18 year-old Jamie Kennedy has agreed terms to stay at the Charles Ground, ahead of our 24/25 Isthmian League

Read More »